Friday, April 10, 2009

Floral Footing

There's a pair of shoes at that I've been drooling over, and they're not even for sale yet. The natural canvas espadrilles feature a rope wedge and a huge, bright pink camellia. They are undeniably cheery and perfect for a backyard summer party or even a casual wedding. Problem is, they are a steep $368, and I'd rather spend that money on a summer vacation. So I'm on the hunt for a more affordable pair of espadrilles that I can attach my own fabric flower to. Any suggestions?


  1. I loveeee this pair of espadrilles and have been thinking about getting it for a while too. I got some of my espadrilles from espadrille setc. They have some plain ones that you can attach your own flowers.

  2. This one is cute tooo!!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips