Friday, May 29, 2015

Thoughts of the Week


Spiked lemonade all summer long.

I've always dreamed about living in some sort of repurposed space. This home in an 1850s church is amazing.

Who'd have thought Band-Aids could be so stinkin' cute?

Give me all the donuts please.

Also, all the donut waffles.

Ready to start my pool float collection.

I'm hairstyle-impaired, but this one seems doable.

Love this cute and classic front porch!

I hope you have a fun weekend planned! We'll be continuing our house hunt and celebrating my brother's birthday. Life still feels chaotic at the moment, which is why posts here have been so sporadic. I hope to find a routine again soon, and I hope you can forgive me. This Clickhole article comes to mind. ;) Happy Friday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips