Friday, May 7, 2010

Thoughts of the Week


Who knew it would be so hard to choose between a milkshake and a smoothie?

Surely cleaning in a cute outfit makes cleaning more fun.

If my love story were summed up in twelve words, it would read something like this.

Espadrilles + stripes = summer necessity

Art can have the most humble of origins.

I am totally hopping on the picnic bandwagon.

This is a sad little song, but it makes me endlessly happy.

Hope you have a fantastic, sunshiney weekend! And Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh i am loving those stripes :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous weekend! Yay for me, I made your thought list!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a good definition of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I agree! I think I'd have to have BOTH the milkshake AND the smoothie!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha the spring cleaning girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips