Friday, May 8, 2015

Family Photos at Joshua Tree


During our California vacation, we stayed at Joshua Tree National Park for one night. I'd come across these beautiful family photos a while back, so I wanted to take some of our own during our brief stay. Despite the hot sun, a rattlesnake sighting (eep!), and Harrison getting a face full of sand, we managed to capture a few sweet moments. It seemed fitting to share them today since I'll be enjoying my first Mother's Day this weekend. I'm so happy to be a part of our fun, little family. Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful women out there!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, dear one. You're a fantastic momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your dress. You're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family, Harrison looks like his mom, and photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips