Friday, September 19, 2014

Thoughts of the Week


Whenever it gets cold enough, sign me up for this look.

Let the fall baking commence.

Footie pajamas for a tiny superstar.

These pastries and espresso make me want to book a flight to Rome.

I'm a sucker for dahlias, so l love this sweet arrangement.

Thanks so much for your baby book recommendations! Here are some more ideas.

Happy Friday! My mom is in town for a long weekend to help us prepare for baby boy and create a happy, little space for him. Thank goodness for mamas! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great links - those flowers are stunning. They make me want to go out and pick wildflowers myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the photo of your sheepie Zuzu! She's growing! I have 2 OES girls (9 years and 7 years), however they both still look like your Zuzu puppy as the groomer keeps their coat "puppy length". It gets really hot here in Sydney (Australia) so they're a lot happier without a full coat. They love a daily run at the off-leash beach so it's also a lot easier for me to brush the sand off them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love dahlia's! tried to grow my own this summer but they got all leggy and wild. Fingers crossed for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your mom's visit! Goodnight Moon as one of my very favorite children's stories!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips