Thursday, December 11, 2014

Make Your Holidays Pop with Absolut


When Absolut Vodka contacted me about their Limited Edition Andy Warhol bottle, I was so excited. The fun, festive bottle is the perfect way to make your holidays pop. Carry it along to a party, and you've got a gift for the hostess that's more memorable than a bottle of wine.


I used the bottle as inspiration for a colorful drink station because even the bar should be festive at your holiday party. I decorated with lights, a felt garland and a bowl of colorful glass ornaments. I always love having a signature drink at a party and the simplicity and Christmassy colors of a vodka cranberry are a great option. Hope your holiday parties are merry and bright!


Vodka Cranberry

1 part vodka
2 parts cranberry juice
1 wedge of lime

Fill a chilled highball glass with ice. Add vodka and cranberry juice. Garnish with lime.

Thanks to Absolut for sending me their Limited Edition Andy Warhol bottle.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vodka and cranberry juice is one of my favorite drinks -- so simple and tasty! I made one for myself just the other night, in fact, using Absolut vodka.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips