Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hanging Handbags


I've come across an unusual gadget that should serve fashionistas well. It's called ClipChic, and it's a handy item if you need some help keeping your handbags pristine. I recently read a study about how much bacteria ends up on the average woman's handbag simply from resting it on the floor. It's kind of scary, but ClipChic can help solve the problem. The small device is a compact hook that latches on to any flat surface, allowing your purse to hang in midair while keeping it secure, clean and nearby. The clips, available for purchase online, cost $19.95 and come in a variety of colors which you can coordinate with your purse if you're so inclined. They're clever, cute and would make a great gift for those stylish gadget-loving girls.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool....It was only a matter of time until someone came up with a solution that is practical and fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Purse Hanger. It is a foldable one so it doesn't take up much room in my purse. It is so fashionalbe and elegant and I love not having to put my purse on the ground when I go out to eat. I bought mine at www.joeyjunior.com. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips