Friday, October 19, 2012

Thoughts of the Week

I'm craving a bowl of this dreamy, creamy pumpkin soup.

I can't think of a more fun way to cross a bridge. Too bad it's imaginary.

Dogs love Halloween, obviously.

I better hide my wallet. J.Crew is after what's inside.

The Rolling Stones look cool pretty much anywhere.

These pumpkin cupcakes are classic for a reason.

Find a font fit for every occasion.

A lovely quote.

Seriously, there's just so much to love about fall.

Happy Friday! A big thanks to all you Facebookers out there. I hit 200 likes this week! If you haven't yet, come join the party. And speaking of parties, my birthday is on Monday, so I'm hosting a little fall-themed gathering on Saturday night. It's really just an excuse to eat apple cider doughnuts. Can't wait to tell you all about it next week!


  1. love this post. so cute. :)

  2. yummy post!Could you please consider following each other?

  3. Omg! Those dog costumes are soo freaking funny. Love em! Now how do i get my dogs to stay still like that?.... hmmm lol.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    -Michelle {LiveLoudly}

  4. Love the dog costumes! I wish I could get mine to wear one, she'd tear it right off! haha :)

  5. Thanks for the blog love! So glad you liked the recipe, check in this week for pumpkin eclairs :)



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips