Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend in Photos



It was a great long weekend and so fun to have my brother Benjamin in town for a couple days. We had his favorite Magnolia cupcakes, toured our neighborhood, waited in line for an hour to get some Shake Shack, did some shopping in SoHo and enjoyed the weather about half the time since it was so temperamental. I always love when family visits since it's an excuse to eat my favorite foods and motivation to get out and explore the city. How'd you spend the weekend?

8 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Magnolia Bakery cupcakes! Looks like you had a great weekend with your brother. We visited the farmers' market and bought flowers for planting, ferns and a flowering plant for the front porch and the best goat cheese around. It was a good weekend. And I'm off the rest of this week with a long list of things to do, both fun and chores.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. good looking cup cakes and crew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the street Art. There is a shake shack here, but I've never been . Worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan! Can't beat burgers, fries and shakes.

      Delete
  4. Magnolia AND Shake Shack in one weekend? I am green with envy right now! Glad you got to enjoy some time with your brother - siblings are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great long weekend! I love seeing the season change in NYC through your weekend photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips