Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Bought It, I Like It: Polka Dot Tote


I could live out the rest of my days in just stripes and polka dots and be happy, which is why this tote bag from Portland-based designer Anna Joyce immediately appealed to me. I love the leather handles and the way those charcoal-colored dots are scattered across the canvas. It's handmade, high quality and just the right size. You can find it here or on my shoulder for the rest of the summer.

This series highlights items I've purchased with my own money that I think you would like too.

15 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I'd love polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Totally agree too about polka dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I really like her other prints, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love finding new designers on Etsy. Endless possibilities on that website! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yes! I'm with you on the stripes and polka dots. :) Fabulous tote! And I'm most definitely crushing on your shoes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute! What a great bag. And your hair is just lovely, I must say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that! Very Kate Spade-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag, and your whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those photos, southern girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable......and the bag is cute too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips