Friday, June 21, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


Double the mojitos, double the fun.

Maybe I'll finally give painting a good solid try.

Neon and chambray: summer wardrobe essentials.

This would make all food look prettier.

The phrase "cute as a button" makes a lot of sense now.

A happy appy-tizer.

I gotta give props to a biker bride.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of egg recipes.

And by the way, it's not too late to win a cookbook and make some pickles. And send me your pictures of home before next Friday. Pretty please!

Happy Summer! I've been acting like it's summer for weeks now, enjoying too much ice cream and long walks after work, but I'm glad it's official now. Have a lovely weekend, you wonderful people and thanks for spending a little of your precious time with me.

3 comments:

  1. Natalie,

    I love that egg recipe. My mom used to make our eggs similarly growing up. At the time I hated it. I wanted plain eggs with nothing added. Now I'm always inventing with different add-ins. Enjoy your weekend chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that neon and chambray combo!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That appetizer looks delicious!! Also love the neon and chambray!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips