Friday, January 23, 2015

Thoughts of the Week


I know a little guy that deserves to be wrapped in love.

Apparently, I'm going to need some cauliflower.

Hoping to have a dining room one day that looks a little something like this.

This cake is adorable and also sounds super delicious.

I need a tiny plant for this tiny planter.

Cheese: the great equalizer.

I never knew duck boots could look chic.

It's been a rough week around here with a sick dog and three days of cold and rain, but the pup finally seems to be feeling better and things are looking up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and the sun is shining wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. Oh poor Zuzu...when my OES is sick I wish she could tell me what's wrong. They really count on us! Hopefully the next Zuzu update will be a happy one!
    Thanks for sharing the fabulous cheese plate link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could we make the cake with pecans instead? Cheese tray yes! Looking for my duck boots now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips