Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cozy Comfort with Scarves


Scarves are one of my favorite accessories. I love when the weather gets cooler because I get a whole other item of clothing to incorporate into my wardrobe. I usually knit my own scarves, and I already own too many to wear, but I could not resist buying this super-soft scarf from Gap. The fabric is irresistibly cozy, like as cozy as your favorite t-shirt, and it's wide enough to wrap up in. I bought one in an eggplant color, which is no longer available online, but they still have black, an earthy brown and a sea blue, which I might just have to buy as well.

3 comments:

  1. SoHo---Super cozy soft sounds perfect, and most of the time in Savannah, a scarf is all you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does look cozy, i like the blue one! it would be the perfect plane companion for when they hike up the ac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks fabulously soft...I love soft things

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips