Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flat Infatuation


I'm a person who will buy the same shirt in three different colors if I like it. I've also been known to buy two pairs of the same shoes, so when the first pair wears out, I have a brand new pair to replace them. My mom taught me this shopping method, which is from the "I like what I like" school of thought, and I'll admit, sounds like it could be related to a diagnosable condition. Regardless, these flats fall under that category. They're the sidewalk skimmers from Madewell and they come in a whole host of colors and materials, all with that perfect flat style, just between round and pointy. I already own three pairs and can't help but think about expanding my collection.

[1. snakeskin 2. glitter 3. suede 4. calf hair 5. leather 6. patent]

10 comments:

  1. I will do the same thing (buy the same item in multiple colors). These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to have the same item in multiple colors if I really love it :) I would love to own a pair of flats in every color, especially those glitter ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought about getting these a million times but was afraid they might slide off of my narrow feet. Now you've got me thinking again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Me too! I like to think it's smart. I love the shoes---eyeing the brown leather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in DIRE need of some quality, cute flats! These are perfect... Madewell gets it perfect once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally my shopping style–and it hasn't failed me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup- definitely also on that bandwagon. I'm going to have to check these out- I'm always on the look-out for a good flat, but having awkwardly shaped feet makes that not the easiest thing, or the most comfortable until my feet break into my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the look of Madewell, I just wish they made them (bad pun) more affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the leopard one...Madewell? I'm sold...There is a store front I think in my local mall! Woohoo!! Thanks for the info! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love! but my bank account will not thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips