Thursday, April 28, 2011

Monogram Mugs


First off, thank you for your sweet comments yesterday. All of you (and lemon bars) make life better. Something else that would make life better, or at least drinking hot beverages better, are these monogram mugs from Anthropologie. They're a collaboration with Samantha Robinson, who designs the most beautiful porcelain objects. I've already started making up reasons why I need particular letters. Well, I need a "z" because when I get a dog, it's name might start with a "z" or I need an "m" because it's the fourth letter of my maiden name. Totally valid, right? Clearly, we have a collect-all-26 situation.

18 comments:

  1. You could say you're just going with an alphabet motif! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm filing these under my "gift" folder for future reference. Love them.

    Have a wonderful day!
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - it sucks that we don't anthro in Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and fun! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely valid :) On that note, I'll need a G because my future dog's name is george!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!! On my wish list :)
    Hope your week is getting a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mugs made me smile.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all! Great Mother's Day gift, too!

    http://southernbelleonpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't even think of that! Yes, a great Mother's Day gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the LAST thing i need is another mug, but oh how i am tempted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these! thanks for sharing. i may just have to get one for my friend who is moving soon! perfect little house warming gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you need one of each letter, plus a few extra of the vowels. :) i actually don't even need mine monogramed, as long as i get those pretty prints. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some kind of cute. Can't wait until anthropologie finally opens here in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  14. having 26 mugs for each letter of the alphabet would be amazing. i'd throw out all my mismatched ones for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep coming back to these. I want every single one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are so cute! I have a "C" mug (for Carol) I use everyday at work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips