Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gifts for the Girls Under $50

Here are my holiday gift picks for all the stylish, sweet and sassy ladies in your life. From your nana to your bff, I think there's something that will work for everyone, and best of all, everything is under $50!

1. the next best thing to a vintage typewriter, $20 2. a vase for tall arrangements, $24 3. an eye mask for catnaps, $24 4. a sweet-smelling candle, $19 5. tea sampler for weekend breakfasts, $23.95 6. Simon & Garfunkel paper dolls, $12 7. a shiny trinket box for shiny trinkets, $25 8. happy socks for happy feet, $12 per pair 9. a set of party glasses, $22 10. a metallic clutch, $39 11. a mason jar shaker to see your cocktails clearly, $29 12. an elephant (piggy) bank, $50

Come back on Thursday to see my picks for the guys!


  1. That metallic clutch is super cute!
    The socks are adorable!

    Happy holidays,



  2. I wish I didn't have such good taste, my eye went right to the metallic clutch! Beautiful! Simon & Garfunkel paper dolls? How cute is that!! =) Great list...


  3. Ooohhh, you have really good taste! :D (I have a silver fortune cookie trinket box that my boyfriend surprised me with - it's perfect).

    There are so many great ideas here that it's hard to pick a favorite!

  4. A big thank you ....... darling gift ideas! We'll be shoppin'!

  5. such fun, quirky gifts! i'd love to have any one of these!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips