Friday, September 20, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


Ah, the glory of squash season.

Who wouldn't want their cupcakes with a little color?

If I had this, I might never get out of the bathtub.

Thinking this five-ingredient pasta would make a perfect weeknight meal.

Quilts make all photo shoots better.

Amazed by these thread paintings.

I would like a balloon chandelier permanently installed in my living room.

I've already got my 2014 calendar picked out.

Also, a reminder to send me photos of your routine before next Friday!

As always, thanks for spending your time here. Y'all are the best. Have a great weekend, friends!

3 comments:

  1. yes, gotta love squash sesason. and i love RPC. I actually think I'm going to get the flowers one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more wonderful than squash season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes, balloons, quilts, and thread, what's not to love...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips