Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Bought It, I Like It: Ankle Boots


I bought these Madewell ankle boots in the fall and meant to tell you how much I liked them, but then the snow boot-wearing started and didn't stop. Thanks to our warmer weather over the weekend, I got to bust them out again, so here you are. I searched high and low for ankle boots (thanks for all the free shipping and returns, Zappos!) and nothing was working. Every pair I tried had too large an opening around the ankle or the heels were too high or they were made from cheap leather, so I finally decided to invest in this pair from Madewell, and I'm glad I did. They're classic, comfortable, come in the loveliest shade of brown called pecan and are perfect for transitioning out of this cold weather.

This series highlights items I've purchased with my own money that I think you would like too.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips