Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hey Mister


Do you know about plant misters? I think I've seen them in movies with like crazy, old ladies in housecoats misting their plants all day. I don't know what movie this could possibly be, but it sure does sound like a classic, doesn't it? Anyway, they're for gently watering houseplants or things like orchids, succulents and terrariums. They have an old-fashioned charm about them, and they're cute enough to leave out alongside your plants or on a shelf. Much better than the squirt bottle I use ... while wearing a housecoat.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha---I feel like I have seen the same movie Only I have no idea what it is either. And yes! I think they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! I'm always hunting for a good vintage soda bottle–no luck yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize they had their own term. Love the vintage ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the first one you've inspired me to search at the next street fair. I also have a thing for vintage perfume spritzers

    ReplyDelete
  5. How charming! I'd like one for the little succulents I have around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little glass ones look smart enough to leave around the house - especially the blue one. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips