Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monthly Photo Project: December


I so enjoyed your beautiful images of fall for the November Photo Project, and I hope more of you join in this month. Choose one photo that captures the theme and have it ready to share on Friday, December 21. (I'm moving up the deadline this month before we get lost in holiday craziness). You can post it on your blog, Instagram, flickr, wherever and be sure to come back and share the link here. If you want to email me your photo and information, I'd love to feature images from a few of you. Send it to: southernhostess[at]gmail.com by December 19.

The December theme is: festive. I can't wait to see all the twinkling lights, holiday baking and general merriment captured in photo form!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips