Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Photos


Ah, 2012. It seems like a year that flew by faster than ever, but when I look back, it was filled with people and moments that made it a special one. As you would suspect, I ate lots of brunch and made lots of dessert. I attended blogger events that left me feeling inspired and challenged. I traveled to Savannah, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Philadelphia, L.A., London and Paris! I ate some of the best meals of my life. I started two new blog series that I plan to carry into 2013. Jonah and I celebrated five years of marriage in May, and we remembered the life of my sweet grandaddy in July. There were wonderful but always too brief visits from family and friends, and we made it through another year in our beloved New York City, superstorm and all. Thanks to all of you out there for following along. You've helped make it a special year too!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. How fun to look back on the year! You certainly have had a great one. Many blessings for 2013!

    www.seventeenperth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos tell such sweet stories and really convey emotion! I've been following you a long while from my other blogs and I'm glad that you are loving your life in NYC and having the best of times!

    Happy New Year!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the album you made- I want to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these photos, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a beautiful year indeed! Happy NYE.
    ps: I love frocktails!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been great "following" you along this year! I hope you have a wonderful start to 2013 - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Natalie! I have enjoyed your SoHo blog! What is your other blog that you have?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must have been a beautiful year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MA,
    I just have the one blog ... for now anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips