Friday, December 14, 2012

Thoughts of the Week


When it comes to gift wrap, I like the idea of keeping things simple.

Coffee meet nutmeg...

and say hi to biscotti while you're at it.

Maybe Jonah and I can actually be in a picture together for once.

Excited for my next skin care purchase and my hair might need a little love too.

Gifts for anyone.

Artificial trees are winning me over.

Just what I needed, more ways to eat cheese.

This makes me want a dollhouse all over again.

Happy Friday! We made it! Any fun weekend plans? Somehow, I've put off all my Christmas to-dos until this weekend. Wish me luck getting things done. Hopefully, I'll have time to snap some festive photos.

5 comments:

  1. I love these posts of yours lady. Also, if you take a photo series with my tips link me up as I want to see the photo cuteness. Hugs and thanks for always giving Coeur de La some love. BISOUS!!!! We really do need to meet one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fresh;y grated nutmeg on my coffee too!
    Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the things I'm most excited about doing at home is decorating my childhood doll house with holiday cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love coming to your blog. so many little things that make me smile.
    those pic ideas are useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep! That dollhouse! I am always on the hunt for one...I have all of my childhood dollhouse furniture...but no house. Love this one, and I'm pinning it! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips