Friday, December 7, 2012

Quote Me


So here's something cool that happened. A few months ago, Ladies' Home Journal contacted me about holiday entertaining tips. I sent them a few ideas and this month, a piece of my advice is in print! It's fun and exciting, a little blogger dream come true. The issue also includes an article on a cookie swap with Ina Garten and some big time bloggers with lots of yummy-sounding recipes. It's definitely worth a look.

Happy Friday, friends! Any big weekend plans? My in-laws are in town, so we'll be holidaying it up in NYC!

19 comments:

  1. congrats! that's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I just got this magazine in the mail w/ The Barefoot Contessa on the cover! When I read it, I'll totally look for you!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congratulations! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting--your Mom sent me the link! I am proud of you Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I came in via Twitter via The Southern Coterie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! That's so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning!

    Congratulations on your feature. That is amazing, Natalie! Considering how chic and delicious your blog is, it's not surprising that you're being contacted by magazines. Congratulations again!

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very good tip! congratulations on the recognition--well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips