Friday, March 12, 2010

Thoughts of the Week


Thank goodness I can't buy Girl Scout Cookies year round.

Mad Men teams up with Mattel. Does this make it okay to play with dolls again?

Next time I'm craving cinnamon toast, I'll aim a little higher.

This year's Oscar fashion lesson: blush is the new black.

Sipping is worlds more fun with a pretty straw.

Seeing people visit Savannah makes my heart happy and seeing the food they're eating makes me a little jealous.

Also, read my interview over at Lovely Little Things and check out the rest of the blog while you're there. A very big thank you to Michelle!

And enter this week's giveaway if you haven't already!

Have a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Mad Men and Mattel go so well together, don't they! Can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply just love your blog!!! It makes me happy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, thank goodness girl scout cookies aren't available all year long. I've eaten two boxes already, who knows what kind of damage I could do in a full year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over the Mad Men dolls, they are too adorable.
    Now if they would come out with the office and house kits, how cute would that be?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in downtown Savannah on Monday and thought about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Savannah, but definitely want to!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!

    Very creative :)


    Like the Beatles references ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabulous weekend! You made me just want cinnamon toast!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we really did have the best time. i know why you love it so much! thanks for sharing<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving that homemade grifts blog. thanks for sharing!

    and great interview on lovely little things :). you're cute...and that interpretive dance sounds awesomely hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe blush is the spring/summer black ;)

    Have you ever made homemade samoa cookies? Saw it on a blog and they're amazing! Good for a Samoa fix in July...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Momma loves those legs! I know this picture from a series of NYC engagement photos. What a photographer and what an opportunity to create some lifetime memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many wonderful things! I don't know how you do it. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute thoughts! Except that now... you've made me crave cinnamon toast! :)

    www.sarabbentley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh gosh, your blog name is so clever haha...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips