Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gifts for the Girls Under $50

bangle that's merry and bright, $45

a cute and clever print, $28

a French press to fancy up the morning routine, $39.95

a versatile necklace for work and play, $36


a cozy but chic knit cap, $40

ginger-scented bubble bath, $26.50

a pack of hair ties, $9.80


You can find great gifts that are personal and unique and not blow your holiday budget. Here are my suggestions for the ladies in your life. Come back on Thursday for my gift guide for the fellas!

13 comments:

  1. I love all of these...and that bangle IS merry and bright. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks. I'd choose the french press, it would look lovely out on the worktop in a kitchen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! the french press & champagne set are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty bangle!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have always wanted a french press; maybe santa will be good to me this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for adding my spooning photo to your amazing list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The spooning photo is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this gift guide! Great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great ideas!! I bought my sister in law the hot chocolate on a stick when she found out she was pregnant and she absolutely loved them. They enjoyed them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jewelry!! Such a pretty and delicate necklace and I love, love, love that red bangle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely diggin' the hot chocolate on the stick. Rad finds, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have 10 of those hot chocolate on a stick please! It's one of those why didn't I think of that things, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips