Friday, December 9, 2011

Thoughts of the Week


There's just something special about vintage ornaments.

I think it's time to poach my first pear.

I want a pickup truck just so I can plant vegetables in it.

Speaking of trucks, these vintage toy cars are the cutest.

Waffle House suddenly seems like a magical place.

Everything is better with sparkle.

New and exciting uses for cranberries.

Counting, great literature and pretty illustrations all in one book.

Croissant taste test, anyone?

This could be the perfect lay-on-the-couch-all-day sweater.

Happy Friday! I hope you have a lovely, cozy weekend. Hot chocolate is definitely in order!

6 comments:

  1. So fyi, I made that cranberry ginger fizz (from the cranberry link) this year at my Thanksgiving party and it was FABULOUS. And super fun to make because you get to watch the cranberries pop (which is only slightly dangerous...)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting until after Christmas to get that awesome box elder sweater just in case someone takes a hint haha Thanks for linking to my post from yesterday! Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting so many fun things to look at! I've bookmarked about half of these links now, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the link for the classic lit counting books...amazing!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your links! and i want to start collecting vintage ornaments; a reminder of my mom's childhood. Enter my STYLEMINT giveaway for 5 free shirts! Create profile to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Croissant taste test? YES please! One of my fav breakfasts to make is french toast, with croissants! so decadent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips