Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend in Photos


On Saturday, we headed to one of our favorite brunch spots, Little Giant, for a yummy egg sandwich and eggs benedict with pork belly (possibly Jonah's favorite food ever). I could have stayed there all day and been happy, but we ventured out into the cold for a little Christmas shopping. We kept finding ourselves amongst dozens of people in Santa suits since it was SantaCon. That was followed by an impromptu dinner at our friends' apartment and a prolonged Boggle game. On Sunday, I did some more Christmas shopping online, made a batch of my favorite cider and worked on a felt ball garland for the tree. How was your weekend?

13 comments:

  1. Sigh... It's going to be so sad when the holiday season is over and all of the gorgeous Christmas decoration shots are gone...

    Looks like you had a cozy weekend though. I'll have to try that pork belly benedict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garland is a cute idea! Your photos are beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely got caught up on the photo of the sandwich (bacon distracts me in the best way possible)!

    And I love that garland, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Weekends in Photos .... probably because your always have such fun weekends....makes me wonder what I did with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that egg sandwich looks ah-mazing! Looks like it a was a fun and beauty-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fun weekend - that sandwich looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you take the photos of the tape at Top Hat in the LES? I did a blog post on fun places in the lower east side and I went there too.

    Check it out here:
    http://okayiknow.blogspot.com/2011/11/lower-east-side-on-fall-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, it was Top Hat! Such a great little store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the felt ball garland is too cute, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what a cute photo of the bike! Looks like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips