Friday, December 30, 2011

Year in Photos


I spent a little time this morning reflecting on how I spent 2011. From the looks of this blog, the answer seems to be eating, more specifically, eating brunch. I also found time to re-embrace New York and all of its seasons, I made my first souffle, ate a lot of donuts, played bridesmaid in two beautiful weddings, got a dulcimer, visited Maine, Seattle, Houston, Portland, Savannah, the Hudson Valley and D.C., threw a bridal shower and a blogger party, faced an earthquake, approaching hurricane and a Halloween snowstorm, and went back in time for a day at the Jazz Age Lawn Party. 2011 was really a beautiful, joyful year filled with all the little things that make life so fun, just like French toast and mimosas.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me smile! Brunch is good. It was a good year, and I love your photos. Happy New One to you! Let's hope it is full of the same (except natural disasters of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos, as always, are lovely. Happy (almost) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos. Dulcimers are especially prized here in KY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your food photography so I hope you plan to continue your brunch trend in 2012.

    Happy New Year to you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos, very nostalgic. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly have some yummy photos from 2011.... looking forward to 2012 !!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! Especially that Jazz Age Lawn Party one. So cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photographic memento - oh and another donut photo :) yes!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic year full of beautiful photos to remember it by. Congrats on the souffle! Impressive :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. All of 'em. I know I should comment more, but I always love stopping by and checking out your fab photography. :-) Happy new year!

    xoxo,
    tanja

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips