Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend in Photos


Yesterday, Jonah and I continued our summer tradition of visiting the Jersey Shore. Two of our friends have family with houses near the beach, so we're fortunate enough to just hop on a train, borrow all their gear and spend a day in the sun. The weather was clear and hot, we played a round of mini golf, our go-to group activity, and had burgers, pound cake and peach mojitos before we boarded a train back to New York with sandy toes and sunburned shoulders.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like good sand- that's important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! Love all the brightly colored towels and umbrellas. :)

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgers and pound cake sound like a delicious weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the Shore–I never thought I'd say this growing up, but I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ed and I are headed there tomorrow! glad you cooled off and enjoyed some good food this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I forgot how much I love the Jersey Shore!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips