Friday, August 30, 2013

August Photo Project: Color


The theme for August was color, and I just loved your photos this month! So cheery. I snapped my photo at the farmers' market in Rockefeller Center after work one day. I'm calling it stone fruit rainbow. Here's what you shared:

Ann of Oh Beauty shared a photo she took at the Festival of Lanterns in Indianapolis.

My friend Karen snapped this pic on a fishing trip with her family.

Andra of Fox Lane took this photo on a family getaway in San Francisco.

Daina of New York State of Mind shared her photo of flowers at the Minneapolis Farmers' Market.

Evie captured the contrast of the bright green leaves against this central London building.

And Lisa of Chambre de Sucre sent me a photo of sunrise in Honolulu and her niece Clarissa.

If you want to share one of your colorful photos, just leave a link below! I'll announce September's photo theme next week. Thanks for playing along!

6 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful and really capture the color in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such lovely photos! I think my favourite is definitely Daina's, I can never resist a bouquet of gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chloe! I can never resist flower photos either! I have taken that photo several times this summer; every market I go to has beautiful bouquets that I need to capture!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love all of the amazing colors summer brings! Looking forward to seeing September's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips