Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


Travel souvenirs minus the airfare.

Bring on apple season.

And 25 more things I'm looking forward to this fall.

Making coffee at home never looked so good.

A hand-drawn hair tutorial for curly-haired girls. Step #9!

It's time to mix things up at the dinner table.

Who wouldn't want big, beautiful flowers that last forever?

Oh Seattle, I miss you sometimes.

Espresso salted caramel s'mores. Good heavens.

Plus, enter that giveaway and send me your colorful photos!

Happy Friday, pals! Hope you have a great weekend. Eat some fruit, take some pictures and hug a dog if you can.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty shot! The smores sound extremely tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link, natalie! been loving your blog so much lately, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, pretty blog as usual! whenever i visit your blog i find such a beautiful shots recipes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ridiculously excited to make these carmel macchiatos for my morning book club/ bible study. They're going to think I'm so fancy... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips