Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Bought It, I Like It: Gourmet Sugar


I've been a fan of Chambre de Sucre for a while now, so when their latest gourmet sugars caught my eye, I decided to order some. The Mori sugar set contains a variety of colors and shapes -- hearts, flowers, birds, lemons. They're like Lucky Charms with sophistication. The taste is pure sugar, but the look adds a little friendliness to your countertop and is cute enough for a tea party. I think they'd make a great hostess gift.

This series highlights items I've purchased with my own money that I think you would like too.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a series! You're right, this would be a wonderful gift for a hostess or foodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute! That line, "They're like Lucky Charms with sophistication," made me laugh out loud at my desk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To cute! What a perfect to brighten up the kitchen, especially with overnight guests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I'd love to be able to buy a little pot for my kitchen. I'll be living with 6 guys while in University next year and these would be perfect to brighten up (and lay a tiny bit of a claim) to what is bound to be a very man-orientated kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips