Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend in Photos


Did you have a good weekend? There was another trip to the neighborhood flea market, which has become part of my summer weekend routine. My friend Lisa from Chambre de Sucre was there with her lovely sugars and teas, so I stopped by to say hello. Jonah and I took a train up to Yonkers just to go to the movies because we're geeks, and our favorite theater chain just opened a location there. A few treats, a stack of magazines and the return of Breaking Bad filled out the rest of the weekend quite nicely.

7 comments:

  1. great photos!!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your beautiful photos are giving me wanderlust.

    Breaking Bad!!! "Hello Carol"... With that opening you know it's going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures, friend :) I would looove to explore the loot in that vintage trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all made the trip up to Yonkers! That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips