Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Four Fall Frocktails


I've had so much fun teaming up with Ruche this month to create frocktails for four of their lovely dresses. It is "Frocktober" after all. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have seen them already, but I couldn't resist sharing them here. I came up with an elderflower gin fizz, fall sangria, a hard cider float and a sage and pear sipper. You can find the recipes and see the adorable dresses that inspired each drink on Ruche's blog. I'd say they're all safe bets for your fall entertaining.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all your Frocktober drinks and dresses! Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of that hard cider float!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool collaboration! These all look super refreshing & delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo the hard cider float looks amazing! A true treat but totally worth it I bet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of drinks! I cannot wait to try them all,especially the gin fizz. If my arms can handle all the shaking, that is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips