Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Photo Project: Outdoors


I love all the gorgeous fall leaves and beautiful views you captured in October. I snapped this pic of my friend Nora and her cute shoes in Austin earlier this month. Of course, it looks like a summer day, but I just couldn't resist that green grass. Here's what you shared:

Hollie of n'est-ce pas? captured this path lined by fall leaves.

Erika of 17 Perth sent over a photo taken in the North Georgia mountains


Wendy of Young Heart snapped an early morning photo of the St. Johns River.

Katelyn took this photo at a local winery in southern Illinois.

Allison of Reasons to Smile shared this view from Shenandoah National Park.

My friend Annie took this photo of fall in upstate New York.

I love seeing Manhattan peeking through the grass from Daina of New York State of Mind.

Jaime of La vie...J'aime sent over this photo of a stunning Cape Cod sunset.

If you want to share one of your outdoor photos, just leave a link below! I'll announce November's theme on Friday. Thanks so much for sending me your pictures!

5 comments:

  1. That sunset is amazing! Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sunset! also, I just love that picture you took. thanks for featuring mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great theme this month..they are all so pretty! thanks for sharing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a nature lover--this month was one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing my photo! I love the photo of the St. John's River by Wendy and that sunset! Gorgeous...Who am I kidding though. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips