Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last-Minute Halloween Costume: French Girl Two Ways


I've got no big Halloween plans this year, but I rummaged through my closet to see if I could come up with a costume anyway and decided I could be a French girl twice over. No one will be impressed, but hey, I could always add face paint and be a French zombie.

Version 1: Beret, striped top, pleated skirt, ballet flats.

Version 2: Sunglasses, tousled but chic bun, t-shirt, blazer or leather jacket, grey jeans, ballet flats.

The first look is a little more baguette under arm, and the second calls for a glass of red wine in hand. Red lipstick is required for both. VoilĂ ! Are you dressing up this year? Hopefully your costume is more impressive than mine. Have a Happy Halloween!

12 comments:

  1. Ohlala, those French girls have some good looks! Your name is Natalie Broulette...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first costume and the expression is a LOL! When you mentioned French zombie it reminded me of the French TV series The Returned. The only difference is that French people dress in normal clothes not like the American stereotyped version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA–love these! I was able to pull together a pretty convincing Wednesday Addams from my closet this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'm missing a red beret though! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable.....love the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips