Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awesome People with Dogs


I was spending too much time on Awesome People Hanging Out Together the other day (which is fantastic if you've never checked it out), and I thought to myself someone should create a site about awesome people hanging out with their awesome dogs. Sure enough, someone went and did it already, and it's as awesome as I suspected it would be.

Side note: My family has always owned Old English Sheepdogs, so any time I see a picture of Paul McCartney with one, my heart turns to mush. Did you know The Beatles' song "Martha My Dear" was inspired by Paul's dog?

[all photos spotted on celebrities and their dogsjoanne woodward and paul newman; cary grant; ryan gosling; elizabeth taylor; blake lively; alfred hitchcock; goldie hawn; paul mccartney]

13 comments:

  1. If someone asked me before, what kind of dog had Alfred Hitchcock, I would say - buldog, for sure. I'm surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant and so cool to see Alfred Hitchcock with his Westie. I have two of them:) This post made my morning. Sending it over to Balazs right now. Muah, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know my favorite, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hitchcock is definitely my favorite. I love that serious look on his face next to his Westie's confused look. Such a wonderful pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website is awesome!! I also checked out the awesome people hanging with awesome people website...loved it!! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute :) I love when pet owners look like their dogs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh this is too fun! funny how dogs & owners DO start to look alike...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love it. I've been on a puppy adoption search and this just makes me want one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only Paul Newman, shirtless, could make my eyes stray from a dog in a photo ... Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love traditions with dogs. my family has never owned anything but cocker spaniels. i sure hope my future hubs is a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ugh, all these precious pups and all I can look it is Blake Lively's awesome hair

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even know which one of these pictures is my favorite! Fun little factoid about the Beatles, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips