Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend in Photos


We kicked off the weekend with Shake Shack and a show. Death of a Salesman was great, horribly depressing of course, but the performances were amazing. We rarely see Broadway shows, so it felt like a special date night. On Saturday, we had a big lunch at Parm. The calamari, garlic bread and chicken parmesan sandwich were all delicious, but the huge slice of their signature ice cream cake was the highlight. Just looking at it makes me happy, as does this dog chilling in a van in Soho.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend. I've got to find some ice cream cake today. That slice looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I love Phillip Seymour Hoffman, so "Death of a Salesman" is definitely I show I would like to catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I even start? :) All of these pictures are great--and it sounds like a great weekend--I am now craving some ice cream cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is so gorgeous! Sounds (and looks) like a marvelous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cake looks awesome! and what a funny dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually eat much meat, but lately I have been craving a good huge burger. Your photo perpetuated that desire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should write a book on all the places you eat because I think we have the same taste in food and I always want to eat your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stand how delicious this weekend looks–YUM!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips