Friday, May 18, 2012

One for the Books


Like I mentioned the other day, this Saturday is our fifth anniversary. I never made a photo album for myself after the wedding. I know, what kind of bride was I? So after five years, I finally took the time to do it. I decided to order a panoramic photo book through Pinhole Press. I gave myself a few hours to go through my photos, narrow them down, change some to black and white and choose different page layouts. Less than a week later, the book is in my hands, and I love it, especially the look of the photos stretched across both pages. Happy Anniversary to me!

We're still deciding how to celebrate. I'm thinking a day at the beach would be nice! What are you up to this weekend?

[all wedding photos by: Kellie Kano]

13 comments:

  1. Aw these pictures are absolutely beautiful. What a lovely wedding! I'm glad to know I'm not the only bride who didn't make a photo album in a timely manner. 2 years later and it ain't done yet, haha. One day! Happy anniversary :)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called it the wedding that keeps on giving...and so it is. Can't wait to view the book. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never did anything with my pictures - they are sitting in a box somewhere. We are coming up on 20 years in Feb....I am thinking a gorg book like that would be a great idea!!

    Your book is so beautiful - thanks for sharing it and Happy Anniversary!! xo Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fraanck EaggelhofferMay 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

    Armani don't also make "poilyasster",Messter Bonks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to add more before I hit send...SO! I think technology has taken all of the joy out of photos...I love making photo albums!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't designed my wedding album, either, and my husband and I are coming up on our first wedding anniversary! The book you ordered is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! That book is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous album–and such a beautiful wedding! I'm a sucker for celebrations that are timeless, and one day someone's going to look at that wedding and think, "Shoot, they've got style!" Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five years already! It was a great wedding;
    you and Jonah make such a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your wedding photos are gorgeous! well, from what i can see, anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wedding looks like it was a stunner - not surprising! :) What a great idea to make a book - you'll have it and love it forever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips