Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Restaurant Crush: Casa Enrique


A new Mexican restaurant opened in our neighborhood of Long Island City about a month ago, and Jonah and I got around to paying them a visit last Friday. It's called Casa Enrique. The whole place is painted white, but it's still cozy and welcoming. They have aguas frescas, delicious guacamole, ceviche, tacos, carne asada and an out of control tres leches cake with goat's milk caramel that two spoons couldn't even finish. It's the kind of place I would made a habit of visiting even if it wasn't three blocks from my apartment.

10 comments:

  1. I've never seen a skeleton mermaid, but the food sure looks tastey...so both got my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo!! Looks so yummy!!! I'm going to Mexico soon so I will get as much guacamole as I can!!

    Lemanie's Randomness Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. mexican food sounds sooo good right now. who am i kidding, mexican food always sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. I could totally go for some tres leches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That all looks so good... and now it's killing me even more that I can't find good Mexican food in Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, the food looks gorgeous and delicious! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yum! And you guys are the cutest :) Thanks so much for your sweet words today - so glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, looks so tasty! and I love that the portions look more reasonable -- whenever I go out to a mexican restaurant, I can never finish those huge plates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nossa, será que eu consigo fazer algo parecido? Parece tão bom...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips