Friday, May 25, 2012

Thoughts of the Week


It never hurts to add a little color.

This kind of card doesn't need a present to go along with it.

Pie season begins.

How did I miss the dance parade?

For those days when you need a glamorous camera strap.

Did Kristen Wiig make you cry too?

A simple way to hang lights.

The beauty of making memories.

The Great Gatbsy trailer sure is sparkly.

If there's one way to improve upon perfection, it's magic shell.

Any big weekend plans? I'm hoping to spend some time outside (if it ever stops raining), eat a frozen treat and see the new Wes Anderson movie. Have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

  1. The dance parade looks like it was so much fun!!

    I went to the link for The Great Gatsby and saw those photos and thought 'That is totally Baz Lurhmann and I was so right!! It was the ONE book I never read in school so I'm going out today and buying it. I have to read it now so that when the movie comes out I know all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to see the new Wes Anderson movie this weekend too. Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must make that amaretto peach pie stat! It's always pie season in my books. Have a good long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am crawling out from under my rock--aka--paperwork and just realizing that wes anderson has a new movie out! So so excited--thanks for the heads up--and I am so excited that it is pie season too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dance parade looks amazing!! Even Punjabi dance troupe....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you missed the Dance Parade! I missed it last year and had to wait a whole year to attend. The wait was totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an absolutely PERFECT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woh, thanks for linking to my blog! So awesome =) Oh, and can I just say I am SO excited for The Great Gatsby. The fashion alone will overload me with inspiration on top of the drama of the movie itself. I've needed a movie like this to come out since The Notebook!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link love, Nat! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips