Friday, March 22, 2013

Thoughts of the Week


This speckled egg cake blows my mind.

The bright and happy living room of my dreams.

Nothing better than an indoor adventure on a snowy (or rainy) day.

Wine and fruit. Yes and yes.

I loved peeling up dried paint when I was a kid, and apparently, I still do.

I eat eggs a lot, so thank goodness there are always more recipes to try.

This would make hauling my laptop around a little more bearable.

Finding my inspiration with spring colors (and doughnuts).

I'm in Seattle now for four brief days, hoping to make the most of it and drink many, many lattes. Just a reminder to send your spring photos my way before next Friday. Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love! Have a great time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral installation is gorgeous, and I'm loving all your links! Happy weekending!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips