Friday, March 8, 2013

Wanderin'


I've got some trips coming up, and I sure am ready for them. I think my right arm needs a break from clicking a mouse all day. In two weeks, we'll be in Seattle for a dear friend's wedding. Jonah is from Seattle, and we spent three years there, so it's one of those places that always feels like home. I'm anxious to visit some of my favorite spots and discover some new ones. And in April, we're going to Austin. Neither of us has been, so we're really excited to explore (especially since it's a great food city), get a dose of warm weather and visit some Texas friends we're lucky enough to have. Any suggestions? Food, fun or otherwise? Y'all always have the best travel tips! Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!

[print by: Fifi Du Vie]

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like y'all have some fun times coming up! We still haven't ruled out our southern road trip to Austin + back. We're hoping to knock that one out in the fall. Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear about everything you see + do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your upcoming travels sound really fun! It's funny, Seattle and Austin have both been on my list of places I want to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to Austin for the first time and LOVED IT! I did a few posts about it, did you see them? I can email you some suggestions; my brother and sister in law live there and were wonderful tour guides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time away from a mouse sounds amazing–can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin is so incredibly fun - I love it there! Have fun - can't wait to hear all about these fun times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I haven't been to Austin, but my husband's favorite food to get there is Torchy's Tacos. I've been to Torchy's in Dallas, and they're definitely some tasty tacos. http://www.torchystacos.com/locations/austin/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel Tip: Austin is best followed by a trip to Southern California.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips