Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend in Photos


Friday's snow quickly melted away, and it turned into a beautiful weekend, almost like springtime. I had a lady date with my friend Bethany at Bakeri. There were so many tempting things in that glass case that we had to get an assortment of sweets. Jonah and I had a southern-style brunch at Maysville with the yummiest warm biscuits. We had a lazy night at home watching Arrested Development episodes, which never fail to make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen them. And I spent quality time with some avocados for an upcoming project. How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely weekend! Food and family, the only things that truly matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. And happy birthday momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could watch Arrested Development over and over–love that I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very cozy and delicious. It's so exciting anticipating spring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips