Friday, May 27, 2011

Thoughts of the Week


I think water tastes better when it comes from a pretty bottle.

I hope my summer comes in these colors.

The prettiest wedding food I've seen in a long time.

The prettiest wedding invitations I've seen in a long time.

Must live somewhere with purple nearby.

Everyone should own a hammock.

I seriously had a dream about these berries.

A wedding photo booth with some advice on marriage thrown in, adorable and practical.

Clearly, I still have weddings on the brain. I'll be taking it easy this weekend, no bridesmaid duty, but a kickline in my living room might be called for. What are your long weekend plans?

10 comments:

  1. Those pictures sure look like a lot of fun! I am headed to the coast for the long weekend. Let the summer begin!! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree with you more...everyone needs a hammock. I dream of living in a place where I can just sleep through the night in one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on everything.
    Everyone SHOULD own a hammock. They are so peaceful, and pretty to gaze at. Your blog is beautiful! Lets be bestfriends x


    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with those invitations. i so wish i had taken more time to plan my wedding. some of this stuff is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that's a sweet thing to say. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree on the hammock thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos as well!! GORGEOUS! And, thanks for linking up the wedding ... the food was magical. XO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your links for this post---That photo booth is so funny! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a hammock! except i've yet to find the perfect place to hang it up! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips