Friday, January 13, 2012

This Little Blog...

(1. You. 2. Are awesome. 3. Rock 'n' roll yeah! 4. Thanks!)

is four years old today! I can hardly believe it. When I started The SoHo, I didn't really know what I was doing, but this little blog has become my favorite hobby, my creative outlet and my happy place. Thank you for your visits, your comments, your tweets, your emails and your kindness. You keep me coming back!

On that note, I'm heading to Alt Summit next week! Anybody else gonna be there? I'd love to meet up and become real-life friends. Have a wonderful weekend, you lovely things, you!

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, little blog! You keep me in the know: eating, dressing,decorating and shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Natalie ...love this little blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, blog! (And Natalie!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! happy birthday!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Birthday! It's definitely one of my favorite daily reads :)

    Have fun at Alt Summit! It sounds so fun and is on my To Do List in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!!! My blog is about a year old, and I'm still not too sure what I'm doing. I hope that by the time it's 4 years old, it's cool like yours! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!! :)
    always love reading your posts
    xoxoxo
    annawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yay! happy birthday little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Love this sweet blog! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and happy blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our blogs are almost exactly the same age! Glad we've become blog friends through the years, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy bday Natalie! Love the ASL and the cute photos. Hard to believe it's been 4 years already. Keep on bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, 4 years is amazing! Good for you, and keep it coming!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips