Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend in Photos: Philadelphia Style


Jonah and I spent Saturday in Philadelphia, and while it was just a quick day trip, we had enough time for some good food, some exploring and some quality time spent with friends. The weather was beautiful enough for a yummy outdoor brunch at Honey's Sit 'n Eat. We wandered around the city, popped in an antique store, climbed the Rocky steps, cooled off in the Philadelphia Museum of Art and had some delicious gelato before heading back to New York.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! You chose your activities well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. that gelato place is the BEST! it's right around the corner from my friend's apartment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. phiilly has such a cool vibe. looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Philly when I went. I too climbed the Rocky steps and did indeed feel a sense of accomplishment. I also felt that I was out of shape as I was slightly out of breath when I reached the top but whatevs. Nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got one thing to say... to my wife at home: Yo, Adrian! I DID IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Philly always seemed like such an impossibly far away place until I started driving in high school–these photos took me right back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's sounds (and looks) great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips