Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Eats


The parents left yesterday, and we're back to normal life. As usual, we had a wonderful visit filled with amazing food. There was a trip to Shake Shack, a visually stunning dinner at Morimoto, lunch at my new favorite spot in Long Island City, and my personal favorite, a perfect birthday meal prepared by my dad, which included stuffed squashed, shrimp curry, pumpkin ravioli, venison with huckleberries, and one massive birthday cake from Magnolia Bakery, which I'm currently enjoying for breakfast. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

15 comments:

  1. Yay! Looks like a delicious birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm you're making me drool! everything looks so good. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope it was amazing!!! the food sure looks like it was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got some delicious food on your birthday. Those figs look absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!! So much good food!! :) It all looks so satisfyingly delicious :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Looks like a successful and fun birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some of the most beautifully presented sushi I've ever seen! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been dying to try the shake shack and see what all the fuss is about. somehow, i just can't bring myself to stand on those loooong lines! someday...

    everything pictured looks so good!happly belated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks yummy! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew that shake was from the shake shack before I even read that. Mmm I can spot one of those shakes from a mile away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This looks like one incredible meal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sorry i missed the festivities! happy happy belated birthday! looks like your new life in the city is going to be amazing....but we already knew that! thanks for letting me live vicariously thru your adventures! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips