From the looks of her blog, Polly from a rowan tree lives a beautiful life, which includes, among other things, travel, design, fabulous floral dresses and homemade Oreos.
At the end of September I'll be leaving London for the first time to go to university. These are some reasons why I'll miss living here with all my heart. I love London...
1. For the beautiful mish-mash of old and modern architecture.
2. For Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes.
3. For the smelly, stuffy tubes.
4. For the stunning sprawling parks. Richmond Park, for being the countryside within London.
5. For feeling in the centre of everything. And being able to tell people abroad that you're from London and not needing to say the name of the country.
6. For the muddy River Thames.
7. For Columbia Road and Portobello Market and Spitalfields.
8. For Brick Lane Bagels.
9. For the variety of shops and exhibitions and clubs. Tate Modern and V&A I will miss you.
10. For being precisely 2 hours and 15 minutes away from Paris.
[photo courtesy of Doubleyou]