Monday, September 17, 2012

Traveling in Style


I'm kicking off the guest posts with my favorite namesake blogger, Natalie of Natty Michelle. She's great at finding inspiration for your home and closet, puts together some clever DIY projects and makes the sweetest hand-painted stationery.

Hello! I’m Natalie -- or Natty -- and I blog over at Natty Michelle. I can only imagine what kind of European adventures Natalie and her Mister are getting into -- it’s no doubt that this will be a once-in-a-lifetime trip! She has been so kind to ask me to guest blog while they are away, so today I’ve put together a few must-haves for comfortable, stylish travel. Without further ado, here’s my list:

1. Open knit top by Aiko Amelie. The perfect texture, color and weight for fall.

2. ASOS metal top keyhole sunnies; stylish, unique and casual.

3. Michael Kors iPhone clutch case. The perfect accessory when you don’t want to lug a big purse or bag around all day. Everything you need will fit into this tiny wristlet, and it has the perfect pocket for your iPhone (loaded with the TripAdvisor app, of course)!

4. Thermos Nissan 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle. Great for traveling and busy lifestyles, this Thermos keeps water cold all day -- even when the temperature is scorching hot outside.

5. Orange floral silk shorts. While they’re a little pricey, silky, floral shorts are a piece that could easily go from day to night.

6. Camera strap; needed in order to snap touristy photos in style all over Europe.

7. Hole-punch flat sandals; comfortable shoes that will keep feet feeling -- and looking -- fabulous throughout your trip.

8. Polka dot bag; because you’ll need a chic carry-on bag for your 3,400 + mile flight across the pond. And besides, who doesn’t love polka dots?

I’d love to hear -- are any of these items on your packing list? What are your go-to pieces for comfortable, stylish travel?

5 comments:

  1. I am usually travelling on the bus and I have always good book to reading or Ipod :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I'd never do European travel without a good quality, neutral coloured, cotton trench coat. Multi-seasonal, chic and practical to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! Especially loving the sweater and the camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I always have a carry-on bag, not to mention a pair of flats for an easy day/evening switch!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts! i wish i could pull those off.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips